Diamond Canyon PTA needs your help and involvement this year! Membership is open to Parents and Teachers at Diamond Canyon. When you become a PTA member, you can vote on and provide input for the policies and important decisions that directly affect Diamond Canyon and our student body.
PTA membership for the 2012-2013 school year – Just $10.00/person or $15.00 per couple You can print the membership form below and return it to the office with cash or a check made out the DCPTA:
Here are some of the ways PTA fundraising and membership have supported Diamond Canyon School:
- Since starting it in 2009, the Coyote Classic has Walk-a-Thon raised over $50,000, which has all been invested directly back into our school in the form of classroom technology upgrades. In 2010, we were able to provide enough funding so that every DC classroom now has a Smart Board!
- Financed the Scholastic Leveled Reading Room and provides funding for the Coyote Reading Program
- Installed shades at parent pick up areas
- Provided playground equipment at all grade levels and sports equipment for the PE department
- Supplied kiln and clay for the art department
- Funded the completion of the mural paintings in the library
- Provided funding for the outdoor murals
- Reimbursement for teacher supplies and classroom needs
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to talk with a Board Member about membership, sharing your talents and getting involved!